Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Kayaking !

Today we were lucky to have another opportunity to go to Wero Whitewater Park.

Today's lesson was all about kayaking. When we arrived there we all had to get dressed and then the tutor had to explain how to kayak and use a paddle before we hopped in our own boat. When I was in my boat I felt comfortable and I was ready to go out there to have a lot of fun in the water paddling, getting splashed and falling off the boat.

Today was really fun and I mean really fun, especially getting wet out there and bumping into each others boats. I have experienced and learnt a lot of things (beside kayaking).

I just want to thank the sponsor once again for giving us a second chance to be there.
I hope to go there again if you would allow us.

No comments:

Post a Comment