Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

About Me 🥰

Hello and welcome back to 2018, it has been a long time since I've posted on my blog. I am going to talk about me being at school in 2018.

When school started I just found out that I'm a year 7 intermediate student, which makes me a senior at school. Before I started back to school, I thought to myself that a year 7 would be more harder, but it is quite easy. I also got along with two new students at school which was Storm and Robin. Also another thing at school is sometimes the year 7s and me get disconcerted because sometimes we don't listen, but it's alright because the year 8 students can help us get through with it.  My favourite thing about being in Room12 is  to play with my friends and do sports, but the worst thing in 2018 I don't like to do is work everyday.

 Another thing I like to do in 2018 is tournaments so I don't have to work at school. When I come to school I always feel awful because I get growled at by teachers mostly,  and from my teacher sometimes. I hope this year in 2018 I earn a good report and receive a better mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment